Published Research Articles
- Senot, C. 2021. Reflections on Continuity of Care and Risk of Readmission. Production and Operations Management. Forthcoming.
- Senot, C. 2019. Continuity of Care and Risk of Readmission: An investigation into the Healthcare Journey of Heart Failure Patients. Production and Operations Management 28 (8): 2008-2030.
- Senot, C., A. Chandrasekaran, and P.T. Ward. 2016. Collaboration between Service Professionals during the Delivery of Health Care: Evidence from a Multiple-Case Study in U.S. Hospitals. Journal of Operations Management 42-43: 62-79.
- Senot, C., A. Chandrasekaran, P.T. Ward, A.L. Tucker, S.D. Moffatt-Bruce. 2016. The Impact of Combining Conformance and Experiential Quality on Hospitals’ Readmissions and Cost Performance. Management Science 62 (3): 829-848.
- Senot, C., A. Chandrasekaran, and P.T. Ward. 2016. Role of Bottom-up Decision Processes in Improving the Quality of Health Care Delivery: A Contingency Perspective. Production and Operations Management 62 (3): 458-476.
- Senot, C., A. Chandrasekaran. 2015. What Has the Biggest Impact on Hospital Readmission Rates. Harvard Business Review.
- Chandrasekaran, A.*, C. Senot*, K.K. Boyer. 2012. Process Management Impact on Clinical and Experiential Quality: Managing Tensions between Safe and Patient-Centered Healthcare. Manufacturing & Service Operations Management 62 (4): 548-566. (*equal contributors)
- Senot, C., A. Chandrasekaran, P.T. Ward, and A.L. Tucker. 2013. Do Professional Service Organizations Financially Benefit From Conformance And Experiential Quality? An Econometric Analysis of U.S. Acute Care Hospitals. Academy of Management Annual Conference Best Paper Proceedings.
- Senot, C., A. Chandrasekaran, and K.K. Boyer. 2011. Role of State and Hospital Leadership in CMS Process Management: Effects on Art and Science of Care. Academy of Management Annual Conference Best Paper Proceedings.
- Senot, C., A. Chandrasekaran. 2010. OM & Marketing. Operations Management Frontiers.
- Improved Doc-Patient Communication Linked to Reduced Readmissions. September 24, 2015. Fierce Healthcare.
- When you invest in patient experience – what are paying for? Communication is key, experts say. September 25, 2015. Advisory Board.